Monday, March 17, 2008

Top o' the morning to you!


Jo's first project was to quilt these pillow covers. I made the little applique blocks a while ago but didn't have a clue what to do with them, until Jo inspired me.
All three are in my Etsy shop right now if you need a splash of color.

On Saturday, National Quilting Day (even though I had no clue), Amanda and I had our own little quiltathon. I quilted both quilt-a-long tops, but haven't gotten to the bindings yet. I'll hopefully have photos to share tomorrow.

11 comments:

  1. oh, your pillow covers are wonderful! you do the citrus so well. :) your stippling is so GREAT. hurray for you and Jo. and I had forgot that Sat. was national quilting day. how funny and so appropriate. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so yummy! Quilted both tops...you really took advantage of the day! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic and what fun to have Jo there to help you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cusionj covers Anina. I fell in love with the orange, so... I bought it! Jippie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so thrilled... I meant cushion cover, no cusionj cover...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pillows Anina! Very clever and nice to see you've got Jo hard at work right away. Btw, does she have a stitch regulator?

    ReplyDelete
  7. those pillows are super cute! you sure got a lot done this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anina, those pillows are awesome! You are one busy bee. It took me a minute to figure out who Jo was, lol. She did a wonderful job didnt she. Your talent amazes me. Thanks again for an easy square. I think I can handle this one. Love Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those colours they are so fresh and vibrant!
    If Jo ever wants to go out for a while she can stay with me, and she can stay as long as she wants ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. those pillows are stunning!!

    I hope you enjoy your new machine throughly......

    ReplyDelete