Sunday, November 25, 2007

Loveliness


Who can even think about leaving the blogging world when you have wonderful friends like Nicolette? Dutch fabric (in the colors of the Dutch(and American) flag), a lovely pincushion for my collection, candy, and chocolate!!! I'll eat the candy and chocolate, and use the pincushion, but I don't know if I can bring myself to cut into those cute little hens.
Thank you Nicolette! You made my day.

Thanks to everyone who left concerned comments on yesterday's post. I'm truly not thinking of completely quitting blogging, just cutting back a little. I'd be lonely without all the kindred souls out there.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, it’s so wonderful - and strange- to see my gifts to you on your blog! I’m glad all arrived safe in your mailbox. Enjoy everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely gifts!

    Whether you blog because you create or vice versa, I hope you'll continue to do both. I enjoy reading your blog and seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's never fun when something becomes a chore. I have to explain that to everyone who exclaims, "Why don't you make your stuff for sale!" Ugh! what a chore. Not for me.

    And I have to remember that when I'm blogging. I don't HAVE to keep up with everyone's blog and I don't HAVE to write anything. But every once in a while I have to smack myself to remember that! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. hurray for great mail! Nicolette is a sweetie, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely fabrics! Do I see Haagse hopjes there?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That fabric is lovely! :) Nicolette's blog looks lovely, thanks for linking to it.

    ReplyDelete