Monday, August 20, 2007

Q & R


Quilts & Quilting - I love the peace, solitude, and often, repetitiveness of making a quilt.

Questions - if we didn't ask questions, we'd stagnate as human beings

Quotes - I love all Dr. Seuss' quotes. He was really a great thinker and hid a lot of wisdom in his children's books.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
"Don't give up. I believe in you all. A person's a person no matter how small."

Red wine - I have a little splash almost every night with dinner. (Yes, even with chicken and fish.)

Reading - only happens in bed at night, but there's always a book on the bedside table.

Routine - as you may have deduced from previous letters, I'm a sucker for everything being planned and in place. I don't much like surprises (unless, of course, they're pleasant ones).

Rosemary - fresh rosemary, always available in the herb garden, four seasons of the year.


Rainier cherries - old photo, old story, but SO true.

8 comments:

  1. I have a glass of red wine most nights as well. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go for white in warm weather, red when it is cool..nothing wrong with a little splash ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your stack of quilts is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am new to your blog - did you make all those beautiful quilts??? Gorgeous & inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heck, I would drink red wine with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I thought the white was only for cooking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your stack of quilts is beautiful!!!
    Kind Regards,

    Sonnja

    ReplyDelete